Monday 1 October 2007

Action speaks louder than words

I'm a person who has a basketful of horrible past event. As a result of the terrible past, it freaks me out easily when I bump into a ridiculous situation nowadays.

Seriously, it does really freaks me out. Maybe you should stop freaking me out...

Although this friend did kinda explained the situation,make things clear, but the thing this friend does daily still is annoying and scary enough to give me goosebumps. You know, action speaks much louder than words...

Anyway, back to the point, I'm stuck in this sticky situation, having goosebumps everyday. You see, sometimes, under certain circumstances, you're not allow to bring up an issue. If you do, you might have just fucked up the whole situation, and only God knows what disaster awaits. Especially when you're facing someone who is not good in mastering emotions and thinking, it's just so dangerous.

And so I've reached a conclusion. I have decided to -- run away from the situation. Please don't call me a looser, that's the advise most people gave me.

But seriously, who cares if you think I'm a looser? At least there are some people who thinks that I'm good in something. Something you'll laugh about.

Some says, I'm good in being a magnet that attracts the worst kind of relationship and incident you could ever imagine happening in one's love life.

Ah, what a compliment...

p.s. I might not be visiting and leaving msg at everyone's blog that often. I've started my revision, will make myself disappear from MSN for a while.

5 comments:

leeling said...

ganbatte.. ^^

said...

要考试了吗?还是只是自己温习?=)

Anonymous said...

*clapping*
final is important, just one month ahead right? work hard~~!

Anonymous said...

Yes, maybe running away is the best thing you can do. remember to update,I wanna see how it goes.

迷迭香 said...

well, we are always in and out of unexpected situation dont we?
however, as long as you think that it is the best way to handle the situation just go ahead...
who is there to say it is right or wrong ? furthermore everything has got two sides of its story ~
cheers ^_^