Thursday 4 October 2007

Still not having good luck

Yes, I've got my laptop back from the isolated area.

But, it's still not running normally. Installation of Windows still fail.

To tell the truth, I've kinda expected this would happen. But still, I can't believe this is happening to me. I spent on the train ticket to Westall, walked in rain and strong wind, get lost, and still it's not fixed. OMFG!! Who should I put the blame on?

Will be computer-derived for another week, or maybe until I go back to Malaysia. Maybe that's a good thing, perhaps you will miss me more when you don't see me online in MSN.

Anyway, I'm still thinking should I ask my dad to get someone to bring me another laptop. You know, since I'm going back so soon, maybe I won't be needing one...No, I still need to print my lecture notes and pass exam question. Ah, troubles!

3 comments:

said...

你看,还说不需要我帮你拜拜,赶衰运...嘻嘻...=)

Anonymous said...

JR, I understand you very well, I kinda know what kind of situation will annoyed you...

Correct me if i'm wrong. Is the person that you said bugging you someone in your blog?

JR said...

anonymous:there are somethings that are meant to be kept as secret.You figure it out yourself.