Monday 26 March 2007

Tagged by Karmen.

I was tagged by Karmen.Well,lets start.

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I look like someone who like sports,but sadly,I hate sports,very much.I'm an some idiot when it comes to sports,have some coordination problem.And,I hate the sweating part,which upsets my skin.Don't ask me to swim,I can't.

2.I hate to use public-own printer,like the printer in the University or college.I just hate the process of using it,you have to buy a 'card',decide how much credit you wanna put in your card and crazy stuff which is so damn troublesome.That's why I took the trouble to carry the stupidly heavy machine back to my place.

3.I prefer to express myself through my blog,instead of speaking it out loud.I'm just lazy to speak,especially to those crazy people who never gets my point and turns to some non-related topic which pissed me off.It's like speaking French to a Malay.

4.I don't like people to ask me to smile.I reckon that I don't know how to smile.Well,noone ever teach me on that...Anyone wanna write a book--'How to smile for dummies?'.And because of this,people's first impression on me is--Stay away from her,she'll whack you.

5.I'm so lame in socializing until I try to avoid every events which requires me to socialize with strangers.I hate to go up and say hi to people.I prefer it to be the other way round.Don't blame me,I just don't know what should I say to strangers.Moral text book do teach us not to speak to strangers,remember?

6.I was forced to do Yoga for a year which I kept secret because I reckon it doesn't goes well with my image[although some says that I don't have one]...And I got so close with a whole bunch of aunties as the classmates are aunties.My yoga instructor says that it makes me mentally-too-mature,she reckons that I'm much older than what I'm supposed to be.

7.When I get mad,I frighten everyone around me.No smile on my face,no reaction,no expression.And after that,people approach me and complain on how horrible I look when I'm mad.I was once described as a hungry lion who looks as if I want to eat up everything that I see.

8.I have all genre of music in my computer and my dad and my music teacher thinks that I'm crazy.But,although I have so many songs in my computer,I felt bored with those songs.So,recently I'm downloading a lot of songs,again...

9.Some crazy people thinks that I smoke and drinks.I wonder why...They even approached me asking for cigarette and lighter.When I tell one of them I don't smoke,she actually said:Today's not April-fool,and it's a lame joke...

10.I often take photos wearing shades.Not to cover up my eyes,actually I just want to try on different shades and see which one suits me the most.Yes,I'll be more then happy to receive shades as birthday present,thank you.

6 people that I want to tag:
Callie
Cassie
Leeza
And...
I don't know...

4 comments:

Karmen said...

ei u actually went for yoga for one year!!! interesting...u're my senior la then. I've just started for 3 weeks. But my class dont have so many aunties la.

so u havent change a bit have u? still that plain face cool look + music crazy.

All the best~

JR said...

Yes,I hasn't much.I think even my face looks the same.

erinwho? said...

Hahah..... Glad that I already know most of the things you posted. Really glad =)

Hmm.. I think a voucher for sunnies are better than getting a pair of sunglasses cuz then you would have the freedom to choose a pair you really like.

JR said...

Good idea,I'll wait for someone to give me vouchers then.