Tuesday 13 March 2007

Crazy...

Today,I brought my text books to Uni.

Okay,what's wrong?Since when I started to bring books to class?I regretted so much when I started my journey to Uni.The 2 text books I brought are extremely heavy,crazily big and thick.

The accounting writing task was crazy.Everyone got a different question.As usual,my answers are short and simple,I've only written half a page of the paper.Then I turned and saw the guy sitting on my left.This crazy guy wrote a full A4 paper.And so,I started to feel insecure about my super short answers...

After Accounting tutorial was Biz Stats tutorial.The tutor speaks a strong Indian accent and every 10 sentences that she spoke,I realized that I don't get 2 of the 10 sentences.I almost laughed out loud when continuously,I don't get 2 of her sentences.It's just as if she's talking in some alienated language and I just sat there looking at her facial expression.That sucks...Anyway,the class didn't bother to give her any response when she asked question,you can see that she's frustrated...Well,she's an Indian,and the class doesn't gives any response,and she's frustrated...Uh-oh,reminds me of the crazy bomb.

Things got much crazier when it comes to lecture.Two bitch girls from China sitting on the left behind me started to talk,in their strong accent from the beginning until the end of the lecture.And the other 2 angmoh sitting on the right behind me too,speaks from the beginning until the lecture ends.So freaking crazy...And these 4 idiotic human didn't even bother to stop when people around them started to stare at them.

I really wonder who is the lecturer is the hall...

**********

I ran out of fruit juice and fruits,so I went to the supermarket after class,with the 2 extremely heavy books.My conclusion is,I'm never going to bring the 2 books together to uni anymore;And,do not go to supermarkets when you have books in your hand.Damn troublesome...

I've sent a few emails to some people back in Malaysia.Uncle KengMeng,Beth[My instructor],and a few friends of mine.An hour later,Uncle KengMeng's friend in Melbourne--Uncle Andrew called me.Although I've never saw this Uncle Andrew,but I think he's a great,friendly guy...Hmm,so it appears that I'm not all alone in this metropolitan city.There's someone who can give me financial aid or visit me in the hospital if anything bad happens.

Assignments are killing me.I have 1 assignment due next week and 2 assignment due the week after next,and I haven't even started on any of it.Uni life is not fun,it's crazy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don worry, i haven started doin anything also.. the assignments r damn troublesome.. especially management..