Thursday 29 March 2007

Chili sauce and magazines.

Received a testimonial from Lezza in Friendster.She says that the chili sauce of the Vietnamese food in Sunway will reminds Garfield,Hello Kitty and her of me.

Hmm,that doesn't sounds too good...As if only the chili sauce can make them remember me.

What happen to the chili sauce was,we used to like the Lemongrass Chicken meal set and was given a cup of the very liquidly-looking chili sauce,actually it's more like chili water.Anyway,one afternoon,we were too bored waiting for our class so we came up with a game of drinking the chili water.Garfield and I drank the chili water,sounds abit crazy,but it was fun.I think we played the game for a few more times after that day.I'm kinda addicted to the chili sauce,it's just like dessert because I don't dip it when I eat the chicken,I only drink it after I finish my meal.

About a month ago,Garfield too sms me and said that the magazines in the bookstores reminds her of me.

So,if there's a question asking 'What reminds you of JR',Leeza and the two cats will go,'The chili sauce and magazines.'

Oh my...Can you people find something better then chili sauce and magazines?

7 comments:

evil yun said...

How about hairdresser? heheheh

JR said...

Why hairdresser?That's another weird one.

Anonymous said...

and latte.. haha..

evil yun said...

cos the during the KMT gathering we threw u into a hairdressing salon to get ur hair done.. remember?? hahaha

JR said...

oh,yahor...I almost forgot.

Anonymous said...

ktv and S&K..haha..

JR said...

Ah,not bad...Haha.