Monday 5 March 2007

Lecture makes people snore?

Can you believe the girl who sat on my left in lecture actually fell asleep and snored?She's absolutely distracting...She started to yawn the moment lecture starts,and in less then 30 minutes,she started to snore.And she left the theater an hour earlier...

So cool...and crazy.She makes me wanna sleep too,the snoring was so annoying...

And the guy who sat on my right,his eyes was closed for almost 60 minutes in the 2-hour lecture.But since he's not noisy,I don't care...

Then,there are 3 girls from China who sat behind me.They are super noisy.The moment they stepped into the theater,they starts to crap about stuffs;When lecture starts,they started to whisper around.

Crazy people!!

I have to finish one of my homework before Wednesday,which is to finish reading chapter 2 and complete all review question in the text book.I've forced myself to finish chapter one on Saturday,and I now have one more chapter to go.

Tutors are demanding...Or should I say,this particular crazy tutor is demanding?

2 comments:

evil yun said...

how many hours of lecture u have in one day?

JR said...

2-hour lecture.