Tuesday 6 March 2007

Here am I,complaining...

This morning,I went to the tram station and this tram officer,a guy from HK with strong cantonese accent,started to talk to me.I noticed he's acting abit strange because the moment I arrived,he was staring at me.

Hmm,you look like a sheriff....
Excuse me?
A sheriff,you look like a sheriff.Do you know what's a sheriff?
.....Yeah,I know what's a sheriff...
I met this sheriff in Las Vegas when I went to lodge a report about my missing wallet...
.....[This is one crazy morning...@#$%^^%$#@]

What is wrong?What went wrong?!Why sheriff?Can't I look like someone better?

Can someone go to the temple and pray for me?How come I have to deal with crazy stuffs almost everyday?

*************

I hate the MUSO system.Why must we print our notes everyweek?Why can't they just distribute to us when classes started?I am a weird person,I like to use only private printer.What is a private printer?It's just printer which privately-owned.Printers in University is public-owned.Plus,you have to go and buy non-refundable credit for printing,wait for an empty computer....It's going to take the whole century to print 2 pages of notes.Call me exaggerating,I know I am...

I hate all these stuffs.It's pointless and very time-consuming.


Before I leave home,Chenjie said:I don't know how the hell will you complain about everything in Melbourne through your blog...

Arghh...Yes,I'm so unhappy about these stupid,small details.And I am here,complaining about stupid details in my life.Sad thing about this,I have to live with these annoying details for 3 years.

**********

I have the horrible,demanding tutor's class tomorrow,wish me luck?

Maybe I should try to love her and stop hating her?

*Puke* Over my dead body!!!!!

Stay cool.Stay cool.

1 comment:

evil yun said...

try n check if u r able to print from ur laptop.

My uni has the same system too, but then we can connect our laptop to the printers and print out notes.

They can't really distributes notes b4 class as they don't know how many students will b present.. lectures are not compulsary now =)