Sunday 25 March 2007

Souvlaki



This is Souvlaki,a popular Greek food.Some says it's good,so I went to have a try.It's quite delicious.

It's pieces of meat[traditionally port,modernly chicken and lamb],tomatoes and lettuces,wrap in bread.Something like Kebab,just that it's from Greece instead of Turkey.

Anyway,we got this from the Greek Festival downstairs of QV.Erin and I went down to the street to get this.Apparently,they closed the street for this festival and they set up a stage for traditional Greek dance.Erin was in shorts and I was in a pair of thongs and a shirt.The wind was so strong and the festival was so crowded.And people are queuing for the souvlaki and grilled corn.It's so freaking cold and everyoane is standing in the wind waiting for the food.Crazy~Including us.

Anyway,this is not cheap.Probably because they sold it in a festival.You only stupid things once.Meaning,I will not buy souvlaki from a festival anymore,especially when the wind is so strong,the temperature is so low,and I have no jacket with me.

2 comments:

晨晚 said...

But you din mention wether it tastes good or not leh~ so how issit tastes like? :D

JR said...

It's quite nice.