Sunday 25 March 2007

Jazz Night 2007

This is a photo of the 32-piece-jazz-orchestra,Mojo[jojo?].I bought the VIP tickets of Jazz Night 2007,and was seated on the 1st floor of the pub.There are two more bands who played before Mojo.But Mojo is the climax of the show.Erin,Eway and I was kinda busy drinking,eating and playing with the camera when the first 2 bands were playing.


Mojo's performance was very good,they played quite a number of classic jazz songs.What's very cool is,there are some bassoon and trombone players who're under-18.The drum set triggered my desire of playing the drum again.

The finger food provided for the VIP was good.Or perhaps I was too hungry...Anyway,I can't stop detecting for the crew who serves finger foods.Hey,I've paid a nice $18 for the VIP tickets,of course I have to eat as much as I can,haha!

I only drank a glass of beer.*Applause*I'm so good in self-controlling.I didn't drink as if I just came back from Sahara Dessert,which is something worth to be proud of.Went supper at Hawker's Cafe after the event,and the three of us smells like cigarette.

Management and Biz Stats assignment is due next week.I'm so very dead.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow so enjoy la
still say no $ wor haih.. cakap sahaja

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

song

Karmen said...

hey... overcoming the stress huh???
btw... u've been tagged... juz go my blog to see.
Miss u heaps!!! take care!!!

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

dun drinnk too much beer

JR said...

I said I drink one glass only right....