Friday 21 September 2007

Seriously, you call THIS a birthday?!

Oh my fucking god...

I just got a big birthday present from Hewlett Packard--The fucking hard disk is not working!! And it crashes exactly on midnight!! It happens so sudden that it actually scares the shit out of me.

Damn I hate this year's birthday present, a lost pencil case and a dying computer. This hard disk failure is driving me mad. Am currently at Erin's place, Fendy's trying to save my memory. Apparently, my drive C is not working, can't access, meaning all my photos, my music is going to be gone.

I was worried about the music when I was told that I can't retrieve all my files in C drive, but after second thought, fucking shit, I'll be losing all my photos!! Can you believe that?! How can I lost all my photos?!

Now, I have to go and search for my warranty card, call HP and figure it out where to send my laptop for repair. I seriously hope they replace a new laptop for me, since it's still within warranty period.

Hewlett Packard, I hope you die, seriously!! I will never ever buy another Hewlett Packard laptop!! Callie & Cassie, please check the Commercial Law text book and see whether can I sue them.

And at last,

Happy Birthday to 晨晚 and JR.

or should I put it the other way round?

Happy Birthday to JR and 晨晚.

Shit, I still don't know how to fix the damn thing!

14 comments:

leeling said...

哈哈。。那么我应该祝你"happy birthday"吗?? ^^
不要气。。不要气。。希望你的照片和歌曲都还在。。;)

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

happy bday

晨晚 said...

生日快乐!坏的去了,好的紧接着来!

May all ur wishes come true!!!

加油! :D

said...

放心吧,不会有事的。你的歌曲和照片一定还会有在的。=)

said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
小妮子 said...

happy belated bthday to u..
rock it n shake it yea!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday 2 u x4 (a b'day song) wahaha..

don worry la.. ur computer is goin 2 b ok soon.. u won't lose all the pics since u already uploaded some on a website..

失“乐”人 said...

Jr!!
那样你还不懂?
快买个蛋糕然后插上蜡烛
许个愿:希望你的照片及歌曲都可以挽留。

最后向你说声:
Happy Birthday

said...

hapi burfday..

Anonymous said...

Chill... Btw, I dun think it's all HP's fault. HP doesn't make hard disk. Anyway, sorry to hear about that, hope that you can retrieve your data back... :)

JR said...

谢谢大家的生日祝福!!

anonymous:I'm not blaming HP about the harddisk,am just very unhappy with their after-sale service and their system.

erinwho? said...

It MAY be their fault. For all you know, they knew that the hardisk is faulty and sold it to you.

Leeza said...

Happy Belated Birthday girl! :)

Actually "happy" would be the last thing on your mind with the hard disk problem and all..

Happy belated calling up HP and screaming at them for this! :)

JR said...

Erinwho:Lets go get lawyer to solve my problem.

Leez:Thank you!!Yes, happy was the last thing in my mind when my harddisk died!Darn HP!!