Friday 14 September 2007

Lets drink and get drunk.

Today, is a shocking day. Went to the Malaysian Club AGM of Monash Caulfield. And was elected as Asst.Treasurer.

Congratulations, lets drink.

I haven't been blogging in English for quite some time. Probably everyone will not be bother to read just because I typed in English. That is what I realised when I suddenly typed in English, no comments at all... Anyway, am now typing in English because I'm at Erin's place, am so not familiar with Macintosh's Chinese input system.

Yes, lets drink...

Seriously, I think you don't need a reason to drink. You drink, because you just feel like, and probably because you're thristy.... Yes, I do have a reason for drinking--I'm thristy.

Yes, I am feeling abit emotional, for no reason. Or it's just a reason that I don't want to tell you. No, actually I am drinking with Fendy, accompanying him. I'm a good brother, therefore I accompany my brother to get drunk.

You see, life sucks once on a while, for no reason, or for some stupid matter that never and will never come true. Life doesn't suck, it just that I, human being sucks once in a while.

The problem is, it's not about life being sucky, it's just the situation makes it look like it sucky.
Events are event standing alone irrespective of your interpretation.

Meaning are put into past events making it into memories, but it all depends on the bias of the one who experienced the events. Therefore, sucky or not sucky is relative and biased according to interpretation.


The above two paragraph is by Fendy. And I just can't deny on that. The past, eventually turns into memory and you forget about it.

So, lets forget everything and drink.

p.s. 对不起,昨天喝到疯了,语法错到离谱,而且还错字连篇...

8 comments:

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

asst tre ???

小妮子 said...

so....come and drink wof me
bcoz i'm thirsty oso XD

CaSsiE said...

EMO EMO..
haha.. i didn't know u drink cuz u r thirsty.. i thought people drink to get high.. that's wat a friend of mine told me..

JR said...

chenjie:Yes, asst.treasurer.Shouldn't you congratulate me?

小妮子:下次一起喝!

cassie:You know I don't get high easily,and I don't like to get too high.

Leeza said...

at last! u blogged in english!

that's a good excuse to drink... I should use that next time.

actually what you say is true.. life is how people perceive and construe it to be.. but then most of the time I interpret my life to be very depressing :/

Anonymous said...

let's drink~
alcoholic~

JR said...

Leez:Yes, finally,hahaha...Do you drink?

Kaven:Cheers!

Leeza said...

only during special occasions. too broke to drink at my every whim and fancy. :(