Saturday 19 May 2007

Out of their mind?

I've decide to make a conclusion on the Thursday incident.I'm not going to blame it on how I look,not on my hairstyle,nor will I blame it on the way I dress.I'm just unlucky to met someone insane on tram.

End of story.

Once upon a time,there is this girl who attacked me,kissed me on my right cheek. Thursday, the girl touched my left cheek.What is the best way to get a new face skin?I felt like my skin is contaminated.

**********

I will soon be sharing an apartment with an exchange student from HongKong,told friend A about this and she said:
Don't get too close to her.Who knows she'll fell in love with you and rape you.
Seriously,I can't believe she actually used the word "rape".I guess my friend is still very into the Thursday incident,she's as crazy as the girl on tram.

Friend B approached me in MSN and asked:
The girl on tram,is she homo or she thinks that you're a he?Imagine girls asking you for ONS and you said no,she'll probably ask you:"Why?Are you gay?",haha...!I think there's a reason for the guys in highschool to dislike you...You have no balls but you attract more girls than those who has balls.
Friend C says:
I guess those guys dislikes you because you have no balls but you're tougher and have more charm than them...Anyway,stop smiling to stranger,it'll be better if you wear a mask,less trouble,haha!!
Okay,is this supposed to be a compliment?

It seems like everyone around me is out of their mind...

10 comments:

ann chee said...

i would suggest you to say out "EXECUSE ME" before something, you predicted to be bad, happen. who knows what's next?

Anonymous said...

y is tht ur life so dramatic???

Raven said...

lucky that girl not help u tfk

Anonymous said...

ONS?!!希望你不要那么随便,不然会伤到一打人的心,我怕你会被一打人的泪水淹没...

JR said...

Jeansgirl,if one 'excuse me' can avoid things,then there won't be disaster in the world ady...

Callie,my life has been dramatic since the day i was born.

堕落掌柜,那会把我吓死啊!!

陌生人,你也是会伤心得其中一个?

Anonymous said...

haha... fren C is funny haha...

晨晚 said...

i think they were just being jealous~

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Leeza said...

there should be a documentary on your life.

so, so, the drama.

i will cry if i were you. cos i'll be scared. most prolly the girl will be riding the same tram as you some day in the future.. >_<

but then again, you don't strike me as a girl who cries, haha.

bring pepper spray next time.

JR said...

Leez,cassie asked me to write about my story,she says i might be famous one day...You'll be shocked when you first met the situation,you'll only cry when you go home and think about it again,haha...

Anyway,do you think pepper spray is enough?

Leeza said...

errm...

2 cans of pepper spray? haha

or carry a baseball bat with you.

"you touch my face, i touch YOUR face with THIS."

:)