Tuesday 6 December 2005

Leaving in less then 12 hours

Will be leaving home in less then 12 hours.To tell the truth,I don't feel much....Mom asked me during dinner:Are you going to miss us?Hmm,I supposed so...Well,you never knew what's going to happen right...?Plus this question is meant for me.I'm kinda abnormal,never knew myself,so really can't answer that...I hate this kind of situation!I wasn't those kind of people that will dig their heart out and tell the world how I feel.And I feel weird[goose bump] in those situation where people tell me:Haih,can't see you for 3 weeks,I'm going to miss you sooo much....Please,I'm not cold blooded,just that I don't like the atmosphere to be so sad.Received plenty of SMS-es[bon-voyage-type of sms].Even received a Good Luck Charm from a PoPo[not my grandmother].Really appreciate everyone's wishes.I'll try my best to bring everyone some gifts.

I'll be away for 3 weeks,I don't know how will things look like when I come back...I know everyone's facing different troubles,but I hope they don't give up easily.Well,it's not easy to gain something and it's difficult to let go and forget.Do not easily give up because of some problem that doesn't even existed.That's riddiculus!Hang on there buddy!Everyone's beside you,don't let go easily,noone's leaving!!

For those who claims that they will miss me for 3 weeks....Don't miss me too much...It's only 3 week journey,okay?I promise I'll spend a day or two with you guys when I come back,you've got my words,that's a promise...Com'on,it's only 3 weeks,time flies...I'll be back when you haven't even notice my absence!I'll try to call or sms you guys during X'mas!

For you who tries to tell me about your heart,I know....But it's impossible.Better try to forget everything in these 3 weeks,okay?We're still best friends,I promise.

I pray really really really hard that I won't have a tough time mixing with other members;I pray hard that my house won't be attacked by monkeys;I pray hard that my electricity cable and whatsoever will be okay during my absence;I pray that my family members will be fine when I'm gone;I pray that all my friends will have a nice holiday;I pray for a safe journey;I pray that everyone,everything will be the same when I come home;I pray really hard that everyone will be safe!World peace??Oh one more thing,I pray for no disaster in Taiwan!

No comments: