Monday 9 January 2006

B1 video

After downloading the Video[Mayday's 垃圾车]from Pokii's website,I decided to kill my time by doing another video using YiDa's 那女孩对我说.

Searched in my list for programs that will help me producing the video...A-ha,Windows Movie Maker!!Although it's something new,but I think this is the great time to learn something new...I started on midnight,took me 3 hours to finish the video.I started with gathering all the photos,adding the background music and adding some words in the clip.I've got 500 photos on my list to be put into the clip,choosing the photos really is a big trouble as every photo is memorable.Well,I don't have too much problem with the song because this song is the song we performed during the trip,memorable enough to be named 'OUR SONG'.

The moment I finish the clip,it feels so happy to have finished producing a memorable video!!Now,the problem is to send it to my teammates.Will have to figure out a website that allows me to upload the file so that they can download it!

No comments: