Thursday 26 April 2007

Pointless life

I'm slacking.I hate to see myself slack,but I also hate to do my assignments.So,to slack more,I'm going to write in 2 language today.

I went out to buy some food an hour ago,and while walking back,there were 2 girls behind me,running.Well,it's cold out there and I heard them said that they need to use the washroom,so I kinda walked faster to swipe the key card so that they can run into the lobby immediately without stopping.I'm so considerate...

They were shouting while walking to the lift.Everyone in the lobby was shocked.We took the same lift and we had a chat,a crazy one...

Girl A:Man,we need to use the washroom,we're drunk and we need to go to the washroom..
Girl B:Yeah,we need to go to the washroom.What's your name?
Me:I'm Joe.
Girl B:Oh,Joe...Nice to meet you.Sorry,but we really need to go to the washroom.
Girl A:What your name?
Me:Erm,Joe...
Girl B:Oh,Joe.Hope you enjoy the night.
Girl A:Yes,hope you enjoy your night Joe.Now,if you'll excuse us,we need to run to the washroom.
Me:Yeah,nice to meet you too.Have a good night.

This is my conversation with 2 girls who are drunk and desperate to go to the washroom.They didn't tell me their name,but asked for my name twice in 10 seconds.

I wasn't able to solve my accounting assignment.Obviously it's because I'm too lame in Accounting.Anyway,Stephanie is back from Malaysia,helped me delivered my notes and stuff.Really need to thank her,I might find solution from my notes.Also need to thank SeeWeng,he helped me carried my things from Clayton to Melbourne City.

Living alone makes my life seems to be much terrible then I used to be.Life is full with laze and pointless,crazy,weird stuff.

最近本人超懒惰的。这是因为一个人住的所引起的,自制力不够,自我要求也开始慢慢下降,生活没有一点动力。四个字--死气沉沉...

啊,不爽...

算了,本人懒惰也不是一天两天的事。现在在努力的浪费时间因为花了一整天的时候还是解不了某个课业的习题。我必须承认,是我太差,所以才解不开,给别人应该可以轻而易举的解开...

刚才外出买东西,回来的时候遇到2个怪人。妈的,我最近也真的太"幸运"了,不是在网上被抓去听故事,就是在电车遇到吵吵闹闹的人,连外出买东西都会遇到怪人。唯一我觉得庆幸的事,住郊区的朋友吵架没有拖我下水,但是说实在的我也没有好到哪里去,因为他们会找我吐苦水。

哦,还有一件神经病到我吐血的事情,星期一晚上我接到从槟城打来的电话,限时一分钟,对方说:欸,你有一分钟,现在剩45秒。你还好吗?我跟淞杰和文勇在一起吃饭。...[下删15字]...欸,剩15秒...Okay啦,我要盖了。

接电话的时候已经是午夜了,我躺在床上,吐了一床的鲜血。

p/s.我在投资外币游戏里不断亏钱,不爽!!有没有人能教我怎样估计市场的起落?该死的会让人上瘾的投资游戏!

4 comments:

evil yun said...

oh?? ur english name is joe? seriously? cos i neva heard u talked abt it...

JR said...

I have to shortened my name to Joe because almost everyone cannot pronounce my name.

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

joe tan JR ??? 到我吐了满桌子的鲜血

the forex investment game, ca i teach u?

JR said...

chenjie,'Joe' is unofficially ok?I won't say my name is Joe Tan JR.

In fact,none of my new friends know I'm JR Tan.