Sunday 8 April 2007

Happy F-Easter!

I've had fine dining at Jazz bar,Buffet Pizza,Laksa,Pancake,Pizza with Fish and Chips,Korean BBQ and Steamboat in 3 days.The food is so good that I think I'm gaining back the weight I lost.

The holiday is so good but I think the eating part is crazy.Suddenly,Easter has become F-Easter.Isn't that cool?

Ezien is eating as if there is not enough food in Hong Kong,so she eats so much and we accompanied her to eat.And because her work is so busy that she don't eat regularly and sleeps regularly,so she eats and sleeps whenever she can.

That's the life of a banker,too busy to eat,too busy sleep.I seriously have to think twice about my job in the future.


We rent a car yesterday and went to see some nice scenery.Paid some money and spent some time in a Maze,felt so much like a kid,I've never went to a maze,it's a good experience,you paid to get lost.That is so brilliant...Also,we went to a beach-side town to have some nice Fish and Chips for dinner.Calamari and Chips is driving us crazy,we actually went bought another portion of Fried Calamari and Chips right after we finished dinner.

Shit,I feel so fat.

We also went to Chapel Street for dessert after Korean BBQ lunch.Then after that we went to St.Kilda beach.Took photos with the lousy-looking camera that I have.Surprisingly,I managed to capture some nice scenery.

4 comments:

CaSsiE said...

U r very pro in taking pics.. hehe..
Very scenic..

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

the scene is nice

Anonymous said...

yea.. the pic looks very pro..

i also wanna go in2 a maze.. i wanna b like harry potter in the goblet of fire.. so cool.. aiyo, u should take some pics of the maze..

JR said...

Callie,you come here and visit me la,i bring you to the maze.