Sunday 15 April 2007

The End

I cannot believe the holiday is ending.

And I definitely cannot believe that I'm being unproductive over this period of time!!

I eat,sleep,online,blog and eat,sleep,online,blog and eat,sleep,online,blog.Man,life is so predictable,if I with Erin,I'll be eating and crapping;If I'm at my room,I'll forget to eat my meals and will be sitting in front of the laptop.


Hate the tutors,hate the tutorials.Hate the test,hate the assignments.And the really hatethe weather!Sometimes,all these things make me hate myself too.

Anyway,half of the semester is gone.Be productive,be good,be cool...

~The End~

**********

I was mad this morning,morning before the sunrise,before I slept.Received some bad news back from KL.Something bad happened.Although it's predictable,but I'm still mad.And you know what,it's not even my business.I felt so bad for my friend.And if I were in KL I definitely will go crazy and start cursing.

You see,even when I'm so far away from home,I still received news from home and get mad over incidents which wasn't my business at all.Oh,of course,there are some news which I knew,unofficially.But,who cares over the unofficial news?I can just kick someone out from my list when I go back.It's a good thing.

Anyway,back to the bad incident--The victim was a close friend of mine.I was so mad that I can't sleep.Imagine the anger...After knowing my friend's decision and reason for making that decision,I felt my blood boiling,rushing through my veins.What on earth is wrong?!

What can I say?It's a predictable incident but the timing is unpredictable.I have so many questions to ask but noone could answer me.


Damn it man!I wish I was there for my friend.I wish I was there to screw that person up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eat, sleep, online, blog.. eat, sleep, online, blog... hehe.. it's a routine.. holiday has ended means half of the semester is gone.. so endure the remaining... haha.. don't hate urself.. :P

Anonymous said...

u care 2 much la.. stop thinking so much otherwise u'll get high blood pressure soon.. chill..