Wednesday 28 February 2007

Who the hell said Uni life is fun?

I thought I'll be able to run away from bomb.But,guess what,I've met a tutor who gives me the same feeling as bomb.

What the heck!!How come there are so many bombs on earth?

Can I cry?Or do I switch tutorial?

Absolutely absurd.I don't want my almost-perfect timetable to be ruined,neither do I want to feel like dying every wednesday...It's super crazy when this is the only 90 minutes tutor that I have.Should I be happy because it's only once in a week?Only 90 minutes out of a week?

I was threatened on the first day of class,on attendance,participation[which I totally suck],homework and assignment.Don't you think that's very sad?How pathetic.Anyway,she too played stupid games with us,which,you know,I just dislike it.Not to be forgotten,she has already assigned us with tonnes of homeworks.And,now I have to spend extra money on business magazine.Can you believe it?I don't even spend on gossip magazines and now I have to buy business magazine?!

Who the hell told me that Uni life is easy and relaxing?!Big fat lier!

I almost fell asleep in Microecon's lecture.Although the things they teach is similar,but the way he explained is so confusing.And now I regretted for not bringing my notes on Econs.Well,it's not like I purposely leave it at home,I just forgot about it.Anyway,it's kinda difficult to bring those stuffs too,as my luggage is too packed until it is,somehow,broken
.

Tomorrow's Thursday,I have a 2-hour lecture in the morning and then I'm free.I need to photocopy a few documents to be handed in to Unilodge.Oh,and they even have an event like orientation...Orientation makes me feel like going home.Yeah,back to KL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totaly agree..uni life aint tat wat v xpect it 2 b..me 2..xpriencing da BOMB..n rite nw..bz wit homeworks..imagine..1st week of lessons n v r ad bz..wat wil hapen in da nex 13 weeks?..

evil yun said...

maybe the fun comes later?? after all the orientation stuff? =P