Sunday 18 February 2007

1st day of CNY

Had Subway for lunch today.See,this is no doubt one special Chinese New Year!I didn't have MeeSuah for breakfast and I only had sandwich for lunch.

Met Weiyue for dinner.Had Shanghai food at the Restaurant near Erin's place.Erin is staying in this place named QV,a super convenient place where you can get almost everything,you just need to come down from the apartment

After dinner,Erin and I went to Laguna,the Asian Grocery and Safemart,the supermarket down her apartment.Bought some grocery,will be cooking tomorrow's dinner.Erin will be cooking,I'll just eat,hahaha...

You see,Melbourne is full with Asians.We were just walking to meet Weiyue and we met Yeeshuang.Well,she's doing Visual Comm. Design course,similar with Erin's course.Well according to Erin,Swinburne's course name is much cooler then Monash's.But seriously,who cares?Haha...!

I've just realised that it only takes about 20 minutes to travel to Caulfield,cool eh?

Erin's Mac is dying,and she's now dreaming to have her new Mac.For your info,I'm still living at Erin's place,because I haven't get my key card and it's very troublesome to live there without the key card.Anyway,since she's living alone,so I am kinda like accompanying her here,hahaha...

No comments: