Thursday 8 February 2007

Chenjie,where's my Fondue?

Just came back from Mid Valley.Had lunch with Hello Kitty,Garfield,Alicia and Annchee at Ninja Jones.Food was not bad,with ninja serving us,it's kinda cool.Well,Hello Kitty and Garfield find it abit frightening.Anyway,the lousy privileged card wasn't that good thought,not applicable for course meal.The place was quite special,if you want to see ninja,you should go to the place as some of the waiter/waitress dress up as ninja.It's located on the ground floor at the new building opposite to Mid Valley,I've forgotten the name.

After lunch,the 5 of us went to Haegen Dazs for Chocolate fondue,very cool.And according to Annchee,it gives her the feeling of happiness.Yes,after a great Japanese meal,we went for dessert,almost immediately.Speaking of Chocolate Fondue,I remember my dear cousin said he wanted to bring me for it too.It has been a few years,and he didn't even bought me a scoop of Haegen Dazs ice-cream.Well,luckily I don't fancy ice-cream that much,or else I'll make sure my dear cousin spend more then a Chocolate Fondue,for not keeping his promise.