Monday 1 January 2007

Happy 2007

It's another New Year Eve I spent in front of my TV set.It's the same moment that everyone goes through every year.As usual,it's the live show from Taipei by TVBS,with various artist presenting.But the Animax channel kinda distract me alot from the show.

And so,when the clock stroke 12 Mayday sang our [KMT2006 B1] theme song.Yes,I miss those days.And before I noticed,I was singing along so loud in my living room.I probably woke my parents up.

**********

Important things of 2006?

Lets see...MUFY is definitely the main thing of the year,occupied almost 3/4 of the year.Met a bunch of great friends,good people with sincere heart,true.Not like any of the hypocrites that I've known.In MUFY,there're these extremely crazy lecturers and absolutely-annoying-irritating-coursemates which makes me feel so freaking bad about myself in studies.Anyway,not to be forgotten,Talent Quest.Okay,lets skip this.Ah,and the MUFY grad night,which I am both happy and unhappy to miss out.

Yeah,that's all about MUFY,I guess.

Well,at least nothing too bad occured in 2006.Don't remind me of the confidence-crushing alphaberts that I got earlier this year.No one kiss me on a bus and I didn't received any weird weird presents or letters. *Phew*

A new year has come.But a new year comes every year,it's a never ending cycle.I don't think this year should be any different from the past.I don't usually hope for those unrealistic wishes in every new year,such as getting a someone or getting taller,and I don't see why should I this year.Life will goes on as usual,the sunrise and sunset will not stop.

Since I'm now a year older,I hope to see a better me.I wish I can be mentally stronger,care more about the surroundings,more excel is the things that I'm in to.I used to be evil,and I don't wish to change myself too much,I still wanna be evil.I hope to see through others feeling but I seriously hope I won't meet people who can see through me in a glance.

Oh,and one more.I wish those hypocrites will realize how annoying they are.

It's 2007.Let the challenge begins.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh? this post is just like what i'm goin 2 blog 2day.. mab it's not exactly the same, but at least 70% is what i'm bout 2 write..

Anonymous said...

Does the great people that u mentioned in the srticle include me? haha.. PERASAN...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U..

evil yun said...

HEEEEEAAAAPPIII NYYYUUU YYYIIIIAAARRRrrrr!!!

wakakkakaka, =P.

Hope the new year bring u new surprises! All the best!

JR said...

Garfield,great mind thinks alike...

HelloKitty,yes,it includes you.Are you happy?Hahaha!

EvilYun,Happy New Year to you too.