Thursday 21 December 2006

Xmas

Xmas is just around the corner.

I love Xmas.Although my family doesn't celebrate it,but I think it's cool.See all the malls decorated with Xmas tree and with those extremely-fake-snowman.No doubt,the Xmas feel in Singapore is way stronger than M'sia...I'll celebrate Xmas in Singapore when I got the money...

But,Xmas can be abit lonely too.I've tried staying in my room alone doing nothing during Xmas night.Ah,the loneliness will probably kill you.Last year,Xmas is celebrated in Taipei,with a whole bunch of friends where there in no space and no time for the thing called loneliness.Hmm,that's the most special Xmas I've ever had,I guess...

Anyway,I'll leaving town tomorrow,again.Haven't start packing,haven't think of what to pack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... i celebrate in china 'wu yi san' hehe... but eve is on a train hohoho...

where are u leaving? tell me?