Tuesday 26 December 2006

Merry Christmas.

I'm home,finally...I've been away for 5 days.

Went to Cameron Highlands with my Singapore Uncle's family,it's cold.Only started to enjoy the coldness on the second day.Reminds me of the time in Taiwan,absolutely a year ago.And because I'm not in KL,I went out without combing my hair,and I regretted about that.To be accurate,I traveled without my comb.Wait,I don't even have a comb at home.We had dinner at a restaurant.After sitting down about 20 minutes,someone called my name.I turned around,and it's Jiayee.Absolutely shocking.I turned to my family and the first thing I said was:Shit,my hair...I started to sweat like a pig.This is unexpected and unbelievable,haha!

After Cameron Highlands,we went to Penang.Met with Munjong and Khengnyee at xmas eve night.Clubbing-King-Munjong brought us to a cafe and ordered two bottles of red wine,he even met someone who used to sell Whiskey in some club.B'day girl Shengyee came and joined us after countdown.And I think she was drunk after drinking a glass or two.Today,before leaving,had lunch at a restaurant near the Hotel.And guess what,someone shouted my name again when I was about to leave the place.Oh my god!It almost frighten me to death.I can't stop myself from thinking about her name,but I think she's my primary school classmate.No,she must be,or else I'll kill myself.

I think that's why people say I'm cold-blooded.I never remember people's name.

Anyway,it's Christmas!Received EvilYun's Christmas card from Ireland,very cool one.And I also received a card from Garfield and HelloKitty,handmade by Garfield.And I also got some surprising Christmas messages from some totally surprising people,aha!

Merry Christmas.Time for me to rest.

1 comment:

evil yun said...

MUST REMEMBER MY NAME!!!

Merry Christmas =)