Saturday 2 December 2006

Crazy

I've been through some crazy things in these two days.

Yesterday,went to the game arcade in Sunway Pyramid for Sega Rally.Crazy enough?That's unbelievable.The crazy part was,Yen was the one who took us there...Can't really relate her with the game arcade,I can only relate her to some encyclopedia.I'm a lame racer,kinda lose in every game,haha.

Went to KLCC with FanLee and paid $11 for the carpark.Crazy eh?But if $11 can buy me a whole day of happiness,I'm willing to pay.Happiness is foc?Nah,sometimes happiness comes with a cost.Talked about some secrets that happened some time ago,amazingly surprising. Shh... Laughed and talked about my past and her past.Unexpectedly...

I get happy easily.That's what HelloKitty said.Yes,going out with my friends make me happy.As long as it doesn't require much of my energy,just chatting and walking around the place,haha.Talking about my past makes people laugh.Indeed,probably because it's dramatic?I also enjoy listening to people's problem.I'm trained?Maybe...

**********

I've got a rotten finger again,on my left hand.It's kinda serious this time.Will not post a photo of it here.I don't want people to say that I post gross photos here,haha...I'll do a brief description.Extremely dry skin,with cracks that look so obvious.Yes,it's pain.It's the kind of dryness that you won't be able to beng your fingers.I'm typing using 9 fingers.The whole finger's skin has come off.And the second skin of a part of my finger has come off too,looks like it's going to bleed.Whenever that part of my finger get in contact with water, lotion, detergent, shampoo, you'll hear me shouting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

疯子都是物以类聚的嘛,你看过疯子和某国家的总统,首相在一起吗? 哈哈。。没有对吧! 继续疯吧! 好事来的!