Friday 24 November 2006

radioactive.

Radioactive is bad for health,everyone knows that.But nowadays,almost everything creates radioactive.Why can't some people just accept the fact and go on with life?Why must they avoid this and avoid that,causing all the trouble?Radioactive is everywhere.You'll probably have to stay in some cave in the mountain to avoid that.

My mom knows this someone who's very health-conscious until I sometimes get so pissed with her.Due to the radioactive created by the computer,she kinda banned the use of computers at her house.But,because he has a son who's at the same age as me,college student,they must have one.So,she did get a computer at home,the most basic kind of computer,without a burner,but with LCD flat monitor.I find it very weird because she rather spend her money on a flat screen monitor than a burner.LCD monitor have less radioactive,got it?

Okay,so she doesn't has a burner,whenever she needs to burn CD,DVD,she'll call to my house,ask my mom this and that.And at last,I'll be the one burning the disc for her.How nice of me...

And yesterday evening,she said she has a few urgent DVD to burn.My mom woke me up from my nap and asked me plenty of technical things,because we don't have DVD burner in my computer.All we have was a DVD recorder and another DVD player,connected to the TV set.It sounds abit complicated,and it is complicated if you wanna burn the DVD in that way.I'm now burning the DVD on my cousin's computer.And there's some error in it.I don't care,I don't have the time to figure out the error.

She has planty of weird theories about health issue.And she's absolutely crazy about organic food.Everything in her house is kinda organic and the house is full with crsytal,all kinds of stone that scholars said it's good for our health,charcoal which was said to have the effect of reducing radioactive,and the crap goes on.

Oh,by the way,she doesn't use a handphone,you know...She has one,but she just doens't bring it out when she's away.Why?Of course it's the radioactive.Car produces radioactive too.I suggest she sell her cars and start walking.

She should enter the Guinness World Record.

3 comments:

evil yun said...

Health freak....

Anonymous said...

hoho.. mine also LCD flat screen without bunner lo. hehe.. not everyone is as rich as u ma!

JR said...

I'm NOT implying anything here!Please don't misunderstand.Your wealth doesn't shows just because you got both a dvd burner and a flat monitor!

I'm not rich!I don't have a dvd burner,and I don't have a flat screen!