Wednesday 29 November 2006

Indon maid.

I hate talking to crazy guys.It's like talking to aliens that are from some planet far away.It seems like he don't understand my language when I said I don't know,that sucks!When I say I don't know,I mean it.I mean everything I said.

This crazy guy thinks that his ex-girlfriend still likes him.Well,maybe it's true,I don't know...But seriously,there're things that I don't know and wouldn't want to know.Hell,I'm not a walking encyclopedia that knows all the happenings in the world.I'm an ordinary human being and I'm trying to act stupid.There're things that we shouldn't know.We will know when it's time,be patience.

The way he speaks,makes me wanna give him a punch on his face.

You,should seriously learn how to shut up before you accidentally triggered something dangerous.

**********

I've heard of some stories about maid today and I'll share it with all of you.If you're planning to hired an indon maid,you should skip the following.

There's this Indon maid,did her 'bussiness' on the car park of the bungalow early in the morning.And she was sent back to the agent,immediately.She denies it when her boss asked her,and tries to spray the feces away with water.What is she thinking?Maybe she's not used to using a toilet?Don't laugh,there are people who can't get used to the sitting-type of toilet after squating for half of their life.

Another case that I've heard is the maid eating all the good food that the master bought without asking.One of the family member likes chocolate,and she'll buy plenty of chocolates and amazingly,they noticed that the chocolates was disappearing when noone in the family has been eating it.They knew it must have been the maid,and so,the lady master went and told the maid that the chocolates are maid of pork oil[so lame].The maid said:It's okay,I'll drink plenty of water and excrete it.Okay,I'm speechless...And when the lady boss buys fruit and put it in the fridge,she'll pick the largest fruit and eat it alone.Whatever you have in the fridge,she'll help to eat.

She's smart.

Now,I'm going to amaze you with one funny story.

This maid,actually has this fantasy of being in love with the young master.She wrote in her diary saying that their love wasn't blessed because the young master is a Buddhist and she's a Muslim.According to the lady master,she wrote all kind of absurd things about her fantasy.Well,if the young master didn't have a big and round tummy at the age of 17,I wouldn't consider this as a funny story.I mean,there're so many people and you...Wow,it's abit unacceptable.

What a taste she has...

No comments: