Wednesday 4 October 2006

Stress?

This is my finger,and it's rotting,I guess...
Oh my god,is this stress?
Enlarge photo for clearer view,and don't get shock!

I have no idea what happened to my fingers.Well,it has been like this for some time,but not like this.This time,my skin dries up and I can't even bend my fingers...I have this illusion that this hand does not belong to me,it should belong to some old man/women...The skin is so dry,as if it has been dehydrated for weeks and it has got blisters on it.And the most annoying thing is,it itchs.Whose hand actually looks like this?

Yes,I definately think it's caused by exam stress.
Although I doubt I had any stress,shh...

4 comments:

erinwho? said...

That means you can't come to Melbourne. Too dry here for your skin. You'll end up having skin problems all over during winter. Hahah.. have you try using any oilment? Dare try a new brand which is really good. www.aesop.net.au

Flaky skin are just terrible and dry winter sux.

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

kolian

evil yun said...

how abt seeing a dermatologist?? it looks bad..

JR said...

Nothing much he can do,just ask me to pay extra money...

It'll be better in a few days time,exam's over!No more stress!