Friday 6 October 2006

Mooncake review?

The haze out there is killing me!I think I need a mask...If you're wearing a spectacle,you're probably thought that your lenses are dirty;If you're driving,you'll think that your car is dirty.But the fact is,it's the haze.Thanks to the Indons burning their jungle back in Indonesia!!

Anyway,just came back from Bomb's extra class.She seems to be in a good mood,a very good one.Is she getting married?Or did she just date with Mr.Lee Thye Chung[another econs lecturer in MUFY.40+,still single]?Quite a number of people didn't show up in class.No doubt,champions of skipping class will be the two Monsters.Speaking of Monsters,you won't believe that they grabbed people's attention even in the exam hall,divine...Just two typical flasher who flashes all the time,ah!超级暴露狂,大变态!!One of them wore super-short skirts,white-color spaghetti-strap with a shawl.没有看到乳沟,也没有看到股沟...

**********

Went to Sunway Pyramid,and because most high schools are having holidays,I saw quite a number of my Juniors in the mall.Although I saw plenty of them walking in the mall,noone actually greeted me.Okay,it's either I'm not popular enough,or they're just rude.Some of them are even under me in certain Guitar Club and Ed-Board.But,hmm...I think they do see me all the time as I do performance and I'm the photographer for most major events.拜托,本人的曝光率也不差好吗?多少也有一点人气咯...Okay,dear JR,admit that you're not popular and stop thinking about the past,it useless!

**********

Today's Mid-Autumn Festival.My family has been eating plenty of mooncakes for 2 weeks,very torturing...The best mooncake is from HaagenDazs,gift from some friends of my dad,divine...The best packing for mooncakes will be from Hilton Hotel and Mandarin Oriental Hotel.Mandarin Oriental's mooncake is smaller then the usual size,makes it looks cuter,with the black-color box,it just look great;and Hilton's mooncake was put in a wooden box with a tiny lock,a very special box.Nissan's manager also gave my dad's company a box of TaiThong's mooncake,in a rectangular-shape box....And the list of mooncake goes on...

I did not eat too much of those mooncake,not my kind of food,too sweet.I'm glad that the mooncake season is ending.Yippee,no more mooncakes for breakfast...They're too sweet!

5 comments:

evil yun said...

YOU GOT MOONCAKE LIAO STILL COMPLAIN?!?! haiyo! i 哈 mooncake until my saliva is going to flood dublin liao...hehehhee
luckily they got sell some over here...so dublin is SAFE from my saliva!! ;)

erinwho? said...

Hahha.... I went out around 9.30pm in search for good mooncakes. Luckily, we found ice cream moon cake and just for to enhance the festive mood, we bought some. But there's no place to lit the candles and lanterns :'(

JR said...

Wait til you come back la,we lit candles at your house...I also didn't lit candles and lanterns yesterday...

We can have a postponed mid-autumm festival when you come back,muahahahah...

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

jr, u wanna be popular ? i can HELP u ... hehehe

JR said...

Chenjie,your HELP ar,abit risky la...how you wanna HELP??