Friday 22 September 2006

Salt in my coffee

I don't know what the hell is going on.I'm tired,hungry and home alone.

Was supposed to go out for dinner.Hey,I'm still here crapping.Yes,the appointment was cancelled.Duh,can't you see the word supposed?So,I went to my kitchen to find something to eat.Apparently,my kitchen was kinda empty[not that I wanna cook for myself],so decided to make myself a cup of coffee.Wanted to add creamer into my coffee but I added salt.Imagine how does my cup of coffee tasted like...Was so freaking pissed off.Why on earth do people keep salt and creamer in the same cabinet?!I have nothing to eat,and my coffee taste like shit!FINE,I'm not eating for tonight.I'll just starve to death!

Chill~Chill~I'm cool~

Bah~

Am I pissed?You guess...I'm so hungry.

2 comments:

erinwho? said...

Haha.. maybe I should try adding salt in coffee...
It may stop me from drinking coffee. Lol

Anyway, remember that i still owe u a present. Let's have a drink when I'm back. On me =)

JR said...

Yeah,on you because I didn't win the money in Talent Quest,haha...

I'm waiting for you to come back,hehe!