Tuesday 25 July 2006

Building castle in the air

Here's a little plan of mine[actually,it's abit crazy]:

10 years after I started working,I will run my own business,maybe a club for people to chill and hang out after work.I'll hire the Cats to work for me.Hello Kitty can help me to fold napkins[since she likes folding receipts so much] and Garfield can be my acountant.A-ha,ShuFang can also help with the accounts.EvilYun can be my PR manager,who will basically sit on my client's lap everynight,and since she'll be a doctor by that time,maybe she can demo on how to give injections or do an operation on stage,entertaining the customers.Oh yeah,she can also sing,together with Ah Piao,SuetLee,Ah Lek,TongLiang,WanKoon...I can also hire Jiajing to perform how to spray water like a pro,since he did such a great job in TW's performance;Ah Lek can perform Jolin's song,opera version;TongLiang can continue to play his harmonica;XinYun will be our official psychologist,in case anyone got mental disorder due to the craziness in the business;Geof will be my pork supplier;MunJong can be my consultant since he's so experienced;I'll be the guest performer,as the musician,the cats can do so too...Hmm,did I left anyone out?In other words,I'll hire all KMT members,because all of them are freaking talented,haha...And I promised to give Hello Kitty a monthly salary of $10000 for folding napkins and tissue papers.I must be a very generous boss...Anyway,this is purely building castles in the air.

**********

During lunch time,was asking opinion from the cats on what should I major in Uni.Garfield in Green;Hello Kitty in Purple;JR in Blue.

I thought you wanna major in Banking and Finance?
I'm not bad-tempered enough ar?Anyway,it's sounds abit boring.
Then?International business lor...
Yeah,not bad also.What if I major accounting[purely kidding].
GOOD!!Very good!
What if I work as an auditor for like 10 year?
Hahahahaha...
Well,I don't think that will happen.
If it does,then I won't be able to run my own business and you will be unemployed.
Hahahaha...Then go sweep the streets.It's easy and you don't need a qualification.
Wahahahahaha...Then you won't be able to run the business in this life.
Oh my god!!Then,Hello Kitty,you will not be paid $10000 monthly!And alot people will be unemployed...

Well,the conversation was quite fun.I mean,day-dreaming is fun,very fun...Your imaginations run wild,that's crazy,haha!So,anyone wants to work for me?Leave me comments,I'll think about it,muahahaha~

5 comments:

evil yun said...

SIAO!! U REALLY BLOGGED IT!!! hahahahahaha!!! my goodness! N The sit on the lap thingy too!!! ish ish ish.... pening~~~ juz hope tht my future patients won c these lah.. hahahaha... not tht i'm confident tht i can finish tht field of study yet... anyway.. wat's the name of the cub? TOTAL INSANITY?? hahahhah... laugh until stomach ache liao....

Anonymous said...

u r insane.. haha..

JR said...

Too bad,you'll have a boss who's insane in the future.

Stella said...

why am i not included??
:(

Anonymous said...

where's stella?
Pete