Friday 21 July 2006

The past and the present

We had a discussion on our Theme Study presentation this morning.And Alibaba says:

Please make sure that you are able to give the defination of the past and the present.Now,how do you define what is past and what is present?Say,a minute ago,I slap you.Is that a past?

Since he asked us a question,this is what I answered him:

Yes,that is a past.And,I'm going to slap you back as the present.

*Loud applause!!*

Like this answer very much.Well,not only me,I guess alot of them like it too...

**********

Went for lunch with Esther[not Comp Sc lecturer,Esther],JYing and Vern.Had a great time.I miss the past,I guess...Well,only the part when I got to spend my time with the gang in class.Anyway,I really like spending time with them,that's the time when everything that bothers me doesn't bother me that much.And so I have decided that we shall go out again,during the school holidays when we can get everyone out.Too bad,I don't have a holiday.I'll have to meet all of you after my class.

Esther will be going back to UK soon.JYing shall be going to US,sooner.And I might also be leaving soon.Hmm...We should really meet each other more often...

5 comments:

Jing~ said...

same!

erinwho? said...

Haha... No doubt you guys should treasure the moments together. =)

Anonymous said...

wakao~
like the way u answer that ques..
meaning to say that..
that style of urs..
really indicates that..
u r still JRTan..
rock on plz..

JR said...

Wow,long time didn't hear from you la...Miss you like crazy le.

Anyway,dun worry,I'll continue to rock on...

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»