Monday 14 May 2007

Brrrrrat!!!

And so life goes on.No matter how much you slept,no matter how much you drank.

I was amazed by a news yesterday near midnight.A brat who just went into college needed the Microsoft Office Installation disc desperately because he need to do his assignments.Wow,I'm stunned...A heavy computer user like him,touches his computer everyday,spends more time on computer then his family,is saying that he doesn't have the basic and common program in his computer.So,what other stunning news can he give me next time?I'm so curious...Can't wait to know about it.

So,how did he manage to survive through high school?Oh,probably because he wanted to become a programmer or something like that so he thinks that he won't need programs like Word and Excel?

But wait,just because you need the installation disc desperately,my family have to find it immediately?Hello,who do you think you are?Please pray at the temple if you are that desperate.I am willing to help any of my friends if they have any problem,but just not him.Well,it's okay if other people thinks that I'm like an emergency helpline,but just not him.Yes,maybe I have prejudice against him.As mentioned in the previous post,I believe that one bad thing can cover ten good things.I can't see what good he has,well,probably because all his bad attitude has covered it up.

I can't deny that I seriously,truly dislike that brat.I don't like brats who speak without using his brain,act childishly,and thinks that money can solve everything.Well,you might be rich,but that's because of your dad,you think you still will be that great without your dad?He has no appreciation on what he has.Because I know his family,I don't 'attack' him in front of his family,I hope to save some face for his family.I sincerely wish his good luck on his assignments.

Man,what a nice person I am...

**********

Well,just received a bad news from Hello Kitty.Garfield,after feeling down on the road two days ago,now lost her cell phone.She won't be able to wear skirts for quite a long time and now she will be without her phone.That's so sad...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i've been cursed.. and i don know wht will happen 2 me 2moro..

JR said...

去烧香拜拜...

不要担心啦,应该过一阵子会好一点。

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your i-see-you-jr.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com